hopping with joy

You've entered HappyLand! :D
This is a place for all bright and colourful and happy and high people and things!






zooming to outerspace

2208
Airu
Benjamin
Benjamin(2208)
Chee Yee
Chin Yee
ChoonBoon's stupid blog
Clarence
Cordelia
Daniel
Derreck
Dionne
Ee Thai
Elicia
Fangyee
Guang Rui
Hazirah
Huahui
Huiling
Huimin
HuiTing
Jiaxin
Jiaying
Joanne
Joshua
Junhao
Kweh
Lina
Ling Ying
Pei Yang
Peiyi
Raymond
Samuel
Shuhui
Silvesta
Sister
Sophia
Tianfong
Tiffany
Vance
Wei Jian
Xinni
Xinying
Yanshuang
Yeun See
Yixian
ZhengJie
ZhiKai
Zijun

undestroyed memoirs

♦ October 2006
♦ November 2006
♦ December 2006
♦ January 2007
♦ February 2007
♦ March 2007
♦ April 2007
♦ May 2007
♦ June 2007
♦ July 2007
♦ August 2007
♦ September 2007
♦ November 2007
♦ December 2007
♦ January 2008
♦ February 2008
♦ March 2008
♦ April 2008
♦ May 2008
♦ June 2008
♦ July 2008
♦ August 2008
♦ September 2008
♦ October 2008
♦ November 2008
♦ December 2008
♦ January 2009
♦ February 2009
♦ March 2009
♦ May 2009
♦ June 2009
♦ July 2009
♦ August 2009
♦ September 2009
♦ October 2009
♦ November 2009
♦ December 2009
♦ January 2010
♦ February 2010
♦ March 2010
♦ April 2010
♦ May 2010
♦ June 2010
♦ July 2010
♦ August 2010
♦ October 2010
♦ November 2010
♦ December 2010
♦ January 2011
♦ February 2011
♦ March 2011
♦ April 2011
♦ May 2011
♦ June 2011
♦ July 2011
♦ August 2011
♦ September 2011
♦ October 2011
♦ November 2011
♦ December 2011
♦ February 2012
♦ March 2012
♦ May 2012
♦ July 2012
♦ August 2012
♦ September 2012
♦ October 2012
♦ November 2012
♦ December 2012
♦ January 2013
♦ March 2013
♦ August 2014

the roots

Designer: .fourth!Romance
Image: PhysicalMagic
Image Editor: GIMP
Hosts: 1 2

Wednesday, September 05, 2007
/// 11:03 PM

Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you babe
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you babe
Cause we gon' fight
Oh yes we gon' fight
Believe we gon' fight
We gon' fight
Fight for our right to love yeah
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you
Nobody wanna see us together
Nobody thought we'd last forever
I feel I'm hopin' and prayin'
Things between us gon' get better
Men steady comin' after you
Women steady comin' after me
Seem like everybody wanna go for self
And don't wanna respect boundaries
Tellin' you all those lies
Just to get on your side
But I must admit there was a couple secretsI held inside
But just know that I tried
To always apologize
And I'ma have you first always in my heart
To keep you satisfied
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you babe
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you babe
Cause we gon' fight
Oh yes we gon' fight
Believe we gon' fight
We gon' fightFight for our right to love yeah
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you
Got every right to wanna leave
Got every right to wanna go
Got every right to hit the road
And never talk to me no more
You don't even have to call
Even check for me at all
Because the way I been actin' lately
Has been off the wall
Especially toward you
Puttin' girls before you
And they watchin' everything
I been doin'
Just to hurt you
Most of it just ain't youAin't true
And they won't show you
How much of a queen you are to me
And why I love you baby
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you babe
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you babe
Cause we gon' fight
Oh yes we gon' fight
Believe we gon' fight
We gon' fight
Fight for our right to love yeah
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you
Oh oh oh oh oh
Cause I got you
Cause I got you
Ooooh
Cause I got you babe
Cause I got you
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you babe
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you babe
Cause we gon' fight
Oh yes we gon' fight
Believe we gon' fight
We gon' fight
Fight for our right to love yeah
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you babe
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you babe
Cause we gon' fight
Oh yes we gon' fight
Believe we gon' fight
We gon' fight
Fight for our right to love yeah
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you