hopping with joy

You've entered HappyLand! :D
This is a place for all bright and colourful and happy and high people and things!






zooming to outerspace

2208
Airu
Benjamin
Benjamin(2208)
Chee Yee
Chin Yee
ChoonBoon's stupid blog
Clarence
Cordelia
Daniel
Derreck
Dionne
Ee Thai
Elicia
Fangyee
Guang Rui
Hazirah
Huahui
Huiling
Huimin
HuiTing
Jiaxin
Jiaying
Joanne
Joshua
Junhao
Kweh
Lina
Ling Ying
Pei Yang
Peiyi
Raymond
Samuel
Shuhui
Silvesta
Sister
Sophia
Tianfong
Tiffany
Vance
Wei Jian
Xinni
Xinying
Yanshuang
Yeun See
Yixian
ZhengJie
ZhiKai
Zijun

undestroyed memoirs

♦ October 2006
♦ November 2006
♦ December 2006
♦ January 2007
♦ February 2007
♦ March 2007
♦ April 2007
♦ May 2007
♦ June 2007
♦ July 2007
♦ August 2007
♦ September 2007
♦ November 2007
♦ December 2007
♦ January 2008
♦ February 2008
♦ March 2008
♦ April 2008
♦ May 2008
♦ June 2008
♦ July 2008
♦ August 2008
♦ September 2008
♦ October 2008
♦ November 2008
♦ December 2008
♦ January 2009
♦ February 2009
♦ March 2009
♦ May 2009
♦ June 2009
♦ July 2009
♦ August 2009
♦ September 2009
♦ October 2009
♦ November 2009
♦ December 2009
♦ January 2010
♦ February 2010
♦ March 2010
♦ April 2010
♦ May 2010
♦ June 2010
♦ July 2010
♦ August 2010
♦ October 2010
♦ November 2010
♦ December 2010
♦ January 2011
♦ February 2011
♦ March 2011
♦ April 2011
♦ May 2011
♦ June 2011
♦ July 2011
♦ August 2011
♦ September 2011
♦ October 2011
♦ November 2011
♦ December 2011
♦ February 2012
♦ March 2012
♦ May 2012
♦ July 2012
♦ August 2012
♦ September 2012
♦ October 2012
♦ November 2012
♦ December 2012
♦ January 2013
♦ March 2013
♦ August 2014

the roots

Designer: .fourth!Romance
Image: PhysicalMagic
Image Editor: GIMP
Hosts: 1 2

Friday, September 14, 2007
/// 10:59 PM

[Chorus]
They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
My music so loud
I'm swangin
They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty

[Verse 1 - Chamillionaire]
Police think they can see me lean
I'm tint so it ain't easy to be seen
When you see me ride by they can see the glean
And my shine on the deck and the TV screen
Ride with a new chick, she like hold up
Next to the playstation controller is a full clip and my pistola
Turn a jacker into a coma
Girl you ain't know, I'm crazy like Krayzie Bone
Just tryin to bone ain't tryin to have no babies
Rock clean itself so I pull in ladies
Laws of patrolling you know they hate me
Music turned all the way up until the maximum
I can speak for some niggas tryin to jack for some
But we packin somethin that we have and um will have a nigga locked up in the maximum
Security cell, I'm grippin oak
Music loud and tippin slow
Twist and twistin like hit this dough
Pull up from behind and is in his throat
Windows down gotta stop pollution
CDs change niggas like who is that producing?
This the Play-N-Skillz when we out and cruisin
Got warrants in every city except Houston but I'm still ain't losin

[Chorus]

[Verse 2 - Krayzie Bone]
I been drinkin and smokin holdin shit cause a brother can't focus
I gotta get to home 'fore the po po's scope this big ol Excursion swerving all up in the curve man
Nigga been sippin on that Hennessey and the gin again is in again we in the wind
Doin a hundred while I puff on the blunt
And rollin another one up, we livin like we ain't givin a fuck
I got a revolver in my right hand, 40 oz on my lap freezing my balls
Roll a nigga tree, green leaves and all
Comin pretty deep, me and my do-jo
I gotta get back to backstreets
Wanted by the six pound and I got heat glock glock shots to the block we creep creep
Pop Pop hope cops don't see me, on a low key
With no regards for the law we dodge em like fuck em all
But I won't get caught up and brought up on charges for none of y'all
Keep a gun in car, and a blunt to spark, but well if you want, nigga you poppin dark
Ready or not we bust shots off in the air Krayzie Bone and Chamillionaire

[Chorus]

[Verse 3 - Chamillionaire]
Do what you thinkin so, I tried to let you go
Turn up a blink of light and I swang it slower
A nigga upset for sure cause they think they know that they catchin me with plenty of the drink and dro
So they get behind me tryin to check my tags, look at my rearview and they smilin
Thinkin they'll catch me on the wrong well keep tryin
Cause they denyin is racial profiling
Houston, TX you can check my tags
Pull me over try to check my slab
Glove compartment gotta get my cash
Cause the crooked cops try to come up fast
And been a baller that I am I talk to them, giving a damn bout not feeling my attitude
When they realize I ain't even ridin dirty bet you'll be leavin with an even madder mood
I'mma laugh at you then I'mma have to cruise I'm in number two on some more DJ Screw
You can't arrest me plus you can't sue
This a message to the laws tellin them WE HATE YOU
I can't be touched or tell 'em that they shoulda known
Tippin' down, sittin' crooked on my chrome
Bookin' my phone, tryin' to find a chick I wanna bone
Like they couldn't stop me I'mma 'bout to pull up at your home and it's on

[Chorus 2x]

If you can ever sing the rap of this song.. i really pei fu pei fu ..